Since we looked at using a custom IdP for Windows Azure Pack last time I figured it would be good to explicitly list some resources for those looking to use ADFS instead as that’s a fairly common scenario people are exploring.
- Federated Identities to Windows Azure Pack through AD FS – Part 1 of 3:
- Federated Identities to Windows Azure Pack through AD FS – Part 2 of 3:
- Federated Identities to Windows Azure Pack through AD FS – Part 3 of 3:
- Configure Active Directory Federation Services for Windows Azure Pack:
- Windows Azure Pack (#WAPack) and Related Blogs, Videos and TechNet Articles:
- Windows Azure Pack with ADFS and Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication – Part 1:
- Windows Azure Pack with ADFS and Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication – Part 2:
As more people start diving into production deployments of Windows Azure Pack I suspect we’ll see more articles around using ADFS too. For an up to date curated list of content for Windows Azure Pack take a look at the TechNet Wiki above.